“Fly fishing for bonefish in Cuba”

Jack Trout Fly Fishing
Ranked #1 of 4 Tours in Mount Shasta
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The world's foremost one day fly fishing guides. We supply gear and offer great lunches in addition to lessons, float trips, since 1994 Jack Trout Fly Fishing International has been a leader for worldwide one day trips for fly fishing. Beginners to advanced welcomed.
Reviewed March 13, 2017

Jack and his wife Carola organized an amazing day of bone fishing from Playa Larga, Cuba. It is an exquisitely beautiful flats seascape and we were the only boat as far as one could see the entire day. Our excellent guide put us into fish and we caught 'bones' all day. He was also an amazing teacher and my son caught his first bonefish and many more. I highly recommend Jack and his team. It was a perfect, productive, long day, a great boat and picnic lunch, and I hope to do it again!

1  Thank margarettitus
in 5 reviews
"local guide"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed February 20, 2017 via mobile

Jack Trout arranged a days trout fishing on the Rio Maulin, Puerto Montt for me while out ship, Seabourn Quest was docked. Excellent guide Matthias looked after me. We fished 8 miles of the river in about 5 hrs of fishing. Caught lots of trout including one of about 6lbs. Brilliant day. Would have no hesitation in recommending Jack and Matthias.

Reviewed January 30, 2017

Jack and his wife Carola were amazing help putting together a day of fly fishing in Pucon Chile. Our guide Pauli was an amazing teacher and put us right on the fish for our first rainbows on a fly. The trip was one of a life time and I would highly reccomend it to anyone.

Reviewed January 27, 2017 via mobile

Was hoping to catch my first bonefish on a business trip with only free day in Belize, fortunately found jack who was one of the only guides that could accommodate that schedule. Walked away with not only my first bone, but first dozen plus after a great day on the water fly fishing with Noawell