Review Highlights
Belize City Fly Fishing

Jack Trout is an exceptional guy...he was super nice over the phone and laid out expectations very... read more

Reviewed today
Daniel B
Sidney Walker Bonefishing Bahamas

My wife and I fished with Sidney for bonefish leaving from Nassau for a half day. He was a great... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
mdy1989

All reviews his wife chilli the river puerto varas fish beef steelhead great trip float trip drift boat local guide great guide guided trip rainbow trout look forward his knowledge bass
Reviewed August 8, 2016

What can I say - the best in Northern California for sure. We did a great run on the lower Sac. and caught some of the largest trout I have ever caught... Jack then took us on the McCloud for some beautiful fishing - positive attitude and totally fun, and helped my fishing a great deal. THANKS JACK!!!

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed August 6, 2016 via mobile

Got to see some awesome places. Caught some fish. I will be looking forward to my next trip. Cause you are going to have fun, learn about history and laugh.
Thanks jack

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed August 5, 2016

This is the third trip I've been fishing with Jack. We've always caught fish and I've always learned something about local history. This trip our group consisted of novice and beginner flyfishers and we fished the lower portion of the Sacramento River at Redding. Jack is unfailingly patient and will put you on the fish. We were fishing at the end of the July, typically a slower time on the river, but we caught fish including the one of the biggest and best fighting rainbow trout I've seen in awhile. Highly recommended for beginners to experienced anglers.

Reviewed August 4, 2016

I am new to fly fishing and this was a fun weekend for my son (22) and I. We visited some beautiful places, caught some fish and learned some new skills. Highly recommend.

Reviewed July 27, 2016

I highly prefer Jack Trout Fly Fishing and charters. They handled the trip very well despite being a large group and in our case, having several children with us. Everything ran smooth from the beginning of the 10 day expedition to the end of it. I can't wait to take another spectacular trip with Jack and Co. I had an amazing time catching huge fish, and knowing that the guide services had everything handled
Jack S