“It was AMAZING! I will go again, my...”

Mount Hermon Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Mount Hermon Adventures is the home of the Redwood Canopy Tours zip line tour and the Sequoia Aerial Adventure course. The Redwood Canopy Tour is a fully guided zip line tour with six zip lines led by our amazing guide staff. The Sequoia Aerial Adventure is an adventure course with three levels, multiple challenges, and the exciting "quick jump" free-fall challenge. Reservations are required so please make your reservation and plan ahead for an amazing adventure in the redwood forest.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking, Food available for purchase
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“It was AMAZING! I will go again, my...”
Reviewed August 22, 2010

It was AMAZING! I will go again, my grandma did it! Me and my gf did it and I have had fun every time. Every guide has basically the same knowledge but they all like different parts and will tell you new little facts and each time I went it was a totally new experience! Super nice staff, and everything looks and feels so safe. Also it is so beautiful in the trees at Mt Hermon. And all of Mt. Hermon is beautiful, it was founded in 1906 and has so much history, but the canopy tour is run out of a state of the art brand new building and the zips are the sake way. Everything is beautiful! You should go! (If you can't tell from this review, I loved it!)

5 Thank mlcatdog

Fairfield, California
“AWESOME”
Reviewed July 1, 2010

This past weekend I had the pleasure the amazing experience of the zipline tour. It was unbelievable! It was exciting, exhilerating, & spiritually empowering. I felt like my level of faith & trust in God was not only confirmed but, increased. There is no way i could have gone through with it without God! I loved it & the tour guides were great (Alli & James)

5 Thank Libertyme
Lenox, MA
“Thrilling Canopy Tour”
Reviewed February 7, 2010

My 11 yo daughter found this trip online, and we made the drive from SF while on vacation there, about 90 mins. Well worth it. I will admit the thought of taking my children 200 feet above the Redwood forest floor on zip lines kept me up the night before. But the staff is very kind, patient, professional and considerate of nervous parents. Safety is paramount. Canopy ecology/beauty and local history are intermixed with fun and thrills. The trip of a lifetime is no exaggeration. Would definitely go again. (see our videos)

After 2h tour (instruction included) went to Don Quixote in Felton for Mexican Lunch (great food, service and price; don't be fooled when you walk in), then Santa Cruz Pier (9 mi), then back to hotel in SF via Stanford Campus drive-by. A great and manageable day.

Have fun with your family at Mt. Hermon.

5 Thank kmbmitts
Los Angeles
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Best Zipline Tour in California”
Reviewed July 29, 2008

My wife and I were one of the first to get to go on the new Mount Hermon Redwood Canopy Zipline Tour just north of Santa Cruz, CA. It was an amazing course high in the giant redwoods- incredibly fun and beautiful. The platforms and course reminded me of the Ewok Village high in the trees in Star Wars Episode 6, and in fact, they told us this zipline course was constructed by the same company that built those sets for Star Wars! Many of the platforms are 150 feet up the trees, and we zipped through the redwoods and high across Bean Creek. The tour consists of 6 zips, the longest is 440 feet. It's totally cool and highly recommended. One needs to be 12 years old to go, but there were people of all ages an abilities in our group and everyone had a blast. The guides were very professional and fun, everything was very safe. And I loved the two cable system which is much better than other ziplines I'd been on. Instead of dangling from a lanyard from one cable, you can actually control your own spinning and braking and even self rescue if you end up short of a platform. On other systems, I've seen people get stuck and the operator has to go out and get you- not here. We loved it! Totally exhilirating, education, fun, and relaxing too! A must see if you're anywhere in Northern or Central California. The tour is 8 miles north of Santa Cruz, right near to Roaring Camp where the old logging steam train stops (the train returns to the Santa Cruz Boardwalk amusement park).

14 Thank JimboLA