“Good Food”

Ranked #4 of 10 Restaurants in Moss Landing
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 18, 2013

This was good Mexican - not the best I have had, but good. Staff are friendly, and casual atmosphere.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

This restaurant was recommended on a website that suggested "road trip stops" down Hwy 1. The food was ok, the service wasn't great, and it was pricier than I thought it would be. The ambiance was sort-of charming, altho no views of the water. I was surprised it was highlighted as a Must-Stop.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Halfway between Monterey and Santa Cruz is this outstanding place. Great atmosphere, good food, busy place. Always a great restaurant to go to with a bigger group of people!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

We loved our lunch here--how wonderful to have deep fried artichokes and other Mexican delights right here near the growing fields of artichokes. The small garden outside has them in purple bloom as well. Right next door is a huge farmers market with the most amazing selection of fruits and vegetables. Just down the road is an area to view otters up close as well as kayak rentals and tour boats to see waterfowl along the coast.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Popped in here on a Saturday night with some local friends. As expected the place was pretty busy and there was a wait. Still, chance to prop up the bar and have a cocktail. I went for a large margarita, and boy was it pretty large. I didnt see them make it, but i dread to think how much tequila went in it, as after 2 I felt pretty hammered. Luckily they gave us some nacho`s and dips to try and soak it up. The dips were really nice - both the salsa & guacamole.

Between 3 of us we had 6 drinks which came to about $80.

After about a 20min wait we reminded them that we were waiting and they showed us to our table. My buddies recommended the crab enchiladas which they said were "to die for". For me it was a touch choice as there was just so much I wanted to try, but i decided to give them ago.

More nacho`s came out with more dips, then the main course. It was a good sized portion, and certainly was extremely tasty stuff. Definitely would recommend. Main meal came to about $100. So all in all $180 for 3 people for the night which I felt was a bit steep, but might well be average for the area.

Id certainly revisit this place next time im in the area.