Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:30 PM
Review Highlights
Peaceful, Interesting, Beautiful trip

This is everything we every wanted from a trip to the Elkhorn slough- A calm, easy, very... read more

Reviewed October 16, 2018
Jacob V
Whisper Charters 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

This was the best!! Went on a morning tour. Junior was our captain. The whole experience was... read more

Reviewed October 2, 2018
SharonJ701
via mobile

All reviews captain brian electric boat sunset cruise elkhorn slough harbor seals great tour private tour wine and cheese hawaiian music including wine all ages two hours view wildlife monterey area visiting california highly recommend this cruise comfortable ride
Reviewed November 10, 2017

I was treated to a surprise party to celebration my recent graduation from college. I was blown away by the food that was laid out and the boat itself was charming, clean and very welcoming. The captain was super friendly and made me feel right at home. He even gave really great info about the bay and pointed out the best spots to see the wildlife and the sunset. The water was calm and the boat was set up to block the wind so we stayed nice and toasty warm while we cruised around. I recommend Whisper Charters to anyone looking for a new fun way to spend time with friends and family. It's so worth it! thank you!

Reviewed November 3, 2017

When we took the mid-morning tour in late October, I was surprised that we were the only two passengers with Captain Sean. We had taken a kayak tour a couple of years earlier so we were somewhat familiar with Elkhorn Slough. This tour exceeded all our expectations. The boat ride was so quiet and smooth. Best of all, Sean expertly maneuvered the boat to make sure we saw plenty of sea otter activity, as we had desired. I felt that Sean customized the pace of the tour to our preferences. I love that we were able to "park" and quietly observe for as long as we wanted. I could have happily sat out there all day and we will definitely be back again soon.

1  Thank margaret15192017
Reviewed October 29, 2017

Whisper Charters offers a unique way to explore the Elkhorn Slough. The electric motor is soundless so we were able to get close to birds and marine life, as well as carry on a conversation. Captain Sean was fun and informative. And the addition of complimentary wine and other beverages was a pampering touch. As a person concerned with the health of the environment, the fact that the boat has no emissions was a serious plus. My friend who was visiting from Michigan and I thoroughly enjoyed this experience and highly recommend it!

Reviewed August 6, 2017

Brian was very knowledgeable and a great host. We saw a lot of otters and birds. A tour to remember.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed February 21, 2017

A very pleasurable morning trip up the Elkhorn Slough, including warm coffee on a chilly day. Lots of wildlife especially sea otters feeding. The Captain is very knowledgeable regarding wildlife, birds, topography, and environmental benefits. A wonderful way to spend a day learning about the surrounding habitat.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction