Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:30 PM
Review Highlights
Peaceful, Interesting, Beautiful trip

This is everything we every wanted from a trip to the Elkhorn slough- A calm, easy, very... read more

Reviewed October 16, 2018
Jacob V
Whisper Charters 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

This was the best!! Went on a morning tour. Junior was our captain. The whole experience was... read more

Reviewed October 2, 2018
SharonJ701
via mobile

All reviews captain brian electric boat sunset cruise elkhorn slough harbor seals great tour private tour wine and cheese hawaiian music including wine all ages two hours view wildlife monterey area visiting california highly recommend this cruise comfortable ride
Reviewed February 21, 2017

A very pleasurable morning trip up the Elkhorn Slough, including warm coffee on a chilly day. Lots of wildlife especially sea otters feeding. The Captain is very knowledgeable regarding wildlife, birds, topography, and environmental benefits. A wonderful way to spend a day learning about the surrounding habitat.

Reviewed February 21, 2017

We enjoyed the visit to Elkhorn Slough very much. Both the wildlife and the natural history explanations were thorough and interesting. The boat was first rate, quiet and with fine viewing. Brian did a great job as skipper and guide and we would recommend this to all.

Reviewed January 9, 2017

The boat is extremely quiet (electric) and tranquil. Captain Brian is so knowledgeable of the Elkhorn Slough area and takes the time to really make the experience interesting and enjoyable. Great opportunities for photography. Since the boat only holds 6 passengers, he offers many special personal touches: binoculars to use, blankets and hot beverages to take away the chill, or sodas or water it you prefer, bird and wildlife books and roomy seating. I can't imagine any other tour of the area being any better. Highly recommend!

Reviewed January 4, 2017

Took the tour with my family, including my three-year-old daughter. I recommend it highly. Captain Brian is incredibly knowledgeable. Love how quiet the boat is! We saw harbor seals, sea lions, otters, and many species of birds! I like that they provided binoculars and hot tea :-)

My daughter even took a nap on the boat! Before the trip Captain Brian recommended i bring something to entertain my daughter during the tour. That was a helpful recommendation. I ended up reading a book to my daughter before she fell asleep.

Great tour! I will be back again someday!

Reviewed December 27, 2016

Brian is very knowledgeable and a very fun tour guide. The boat is really cool. Avery fun ride, great for all ages!