“Whisper Charters”
Review of Whisper Charters

Whisper Charters
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Silent as a whisper, the electric powered Selkie II glides across the water. Join us aboard our elegant, eco friendly electric cruiser! Explore with us the natural wonders of the Elkhorn Slough as we observe rare Southern Sea Otters, Harbor Seals and hundreds of species of birds. Experience Aloha with us!
Reviewed February 21, 2017

A very pleasurable morning trip up the Elkhorn Slough, including warm coffee on a chilly day. Lots of wildlife especially sea otters feeding. The Captain is very knowledgeable regarding wildlife, birds, topography, and environmental benefits. A wonderful way to spend a day learning about the surrounding habitat.

All reviews
"monterey area"
in 7 reviews
"visiting california"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this cruise"
"comfortable ride"

Reviewed February 21, 2017

We enjoyed the visit to Elkhorn Slough very much. Both the wildlife and the natural history explanations were thorough and interesting. The boat was first rate, quiet and with fine viewing. Brian did a great job as skipper and guide and we would recommend this to all.

Reviewed January 9, 2017

The boat is extremely quiet (electric) and tranquil. Captain Brian is so knowledgeable of the Elkhorn Slough area and takes the time to really make the experience interesting and enjoyable. Great opportunities for photography. Since the boat only holds 6 passengers, he offers many special personal touches: binoculars to use, blankets and hot beverages to take away the chill, or sodas or water it you prefer, bird and wildlife books and roomy seating. I can't imagine any other tour of the area being any better. Highly recommend!

Reviewed January 4, 2017

Took the tour with my family, including my three-year-old daughter. I recommend it highly. Captain Brian is incredibly knowledgeable. Love how quiet the boat is! We saw harbor seals, sea lions, otters, and many species of birds! I like that they provided binoculars and hot tea :-)

My daughter even took a nap on the boat! Before the trip Captain Brian recommended i bring something to entertain my daughter during the tour. That was a helpful recommendation. I ended up reading a book to my daughter before she fell asleep.

Great tour! I will be back again someday!