Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:30 PM
Review Highlights
Certified Wildlife Steward!

Whisper Charters has been certified under the Community Active Wildlife Stewards (CAWS) for the... read more

Reviewed February 20, 2020
SeaOtterSavvy
Moss Landing, California
Relaxing staycation activity for the whole family

This is probably the most relaxing wildlife tour I’ve ever been on! Having lived in the area for... read more

Reviewed January 19, 2020
NoelTheVoice
Marina, California
via mobile

All reviews electric boat sunset cruise elkhorn slough harbor seals captain tim peaceful ride monterey area mid morning living room boat ride extensive knowledge white pelicans smooth ride take photos bird watching local wildlife different species
Selected filters
Reviewed February 21, 2017

We enjoyed the visit to Elkhorn Slough very much. Both the wildlife and the natural history explanations were thorough and interesting. The boat was first rate, quiet and with fine viewing. Brian did a great job as skipper and guide and we would recommend this to all.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed January 9, 2017

The boat is extremely quiet (electric) and tranquil. Captain Brian is so knowledgeable of the Elkhorn Slough area and takes the time to really make the experience interesting and enjoyable. Great opportunities for photography. Since the boat only holds 6 passengers, he offers many special personal touches: binoculars to use, blankets and hot beverages to take away the chill, or sodas or water it you prefer, bird and wildlife books and roomy seating. I can't imagine any other tour of the area being any better. Highly recommend!

Reviewed January 4, 2017

Took the tour with my family, including my three-year-old daughter. I recommend it highly. Captain Brian is incredibly knowledgeable. Love how quiet the boat is! We saw harbor seals, sea lions, otters, and many species of birds! I like that they provided binoculars and hot tea :-)

My daughter even took a nap on the boat! Before the trip Captain Brian recommended i bring something to entertain my daughter during the tour. That was a helpful recommendation. I ended up reading a book to my daughter before she fell asleep.

Great tour! I will be back again someday!

Reviewed December 27, 2016

Brian is very knowledgeable and a very fun tour guide. The boat is really cool. Avery fun ride, great for all ages!

Reviewed December 26, 2016

After my wife and I enjoyed our tour of the Elkhorn Slough with Brian earlier this year, we brought along our family for a repeat visit during the holidays. All had a great time to be sure and especially enjoyed Brian's in-depth knowledge of the area, its history and marine life.