“This is NOT a taqueria folks”
Review of Haute Enchilda

Haute Enchilda
Ranked #3 of 11 Restaurants in Moss Landing
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Latin fusion, vegetarian and vegan options. Sustainable seafood, all natural beef, pork, organic free range poultry. Live entertainment, venue for large private parties with wheel chair access.
Reviewed August 5, 2014

I had dinner here on a Sunday evening. It was one of the best meals I've had in a long time (I had the Pescado Cubano). Do not come in here expecting fast food. And expect to pay as you would in other fine dining establishments. I don't usually order snapper because it tends to be boney, it's fairly cheap and sometimes the consistency is a little slimy. Not here. It was a meaty filet, crusted with pistachios on a bed of tasty black beans and topped with a yummy green sauce. I had it with the quinoa- perfectly cooked and the side was some sort of fritter-like plantain stuffed with a little queso and another sauce on top. Fabulous meal. Had a virgin mojito to go with it. I would recommend this for a relaxing enjoyable meal or a drink at the bar. Nice outdoor patio with a small indoor dining room.

Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

The line at Phil's was really long so we came here. Service was horrible. The food was nothing to be impressed about. $40 lunch not worth it. Wouldn't go back or recommend.

1  Thank HarborHill313
Reviewed July 31, 2014

When you first see Haute Enchilada, you'll think it's just another Mexican restaurant. Was I ever wrong! Haute is the operative word. They take simple Mexican dishes to a new level of thinking. I was impressed with everything we ordered at the table and the services was also very good. Highly recommended if you're in the area! Don't miss it...

Reviewed July 30, 2014

For a starter we had fried artichoke hearts .. because Moss Landing is the Artichoke capital .. So so good. We wanted to eat them right away, hot, and did but the ones we let cool were even more flavorful. Good crab enchiladas and Chili Relleno Trotsky. Relleno stuffed with veggies and cheese. Best part ... mole sauce !!! Yum. They had a few choices with mole which I love. Had quinoa instead of rice so that was a fun change. Check out their menu online and you'll see it's not traditional. Very good food.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

First of all, I ordered an Arnold Palmer: half Ice tea and half lemonade. But this wasn't any old lemonade, it iwas their home made cucumber water with lemon and mint and it is DELICIOUS!!!!!

Then each of the food items are special, unusual and delicious. WE had fish tacos, rellenos del mar and a salad with beets and prawns. All so good. The perfect way to recover from a hearty workout kayaking on the slough. visit their art gallery!

Been to Haute Enchilda? Share your experiences!