“Organic and eclectic latin menu”
Review of Haute Enchilda

Haute Enchilda
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Latin fusion, vegetarian and vegan options. Sustainable seafood, all natural beef, pork, organic free range poultry. Live entertainment, venue for large private parties with wheel chair access.
Oceanside, California
“Organic and eclectic latin menu”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

This Place is off the HOOK, CHAIN or what ever name you would like to use, we met our friend here for drinks and dinner, and you must remember that this is a restaurant and art gallery, so if your not into the off the wall art and organic food just drive on by and leave the rest of us to enjoy this great little place. Parking is best in the back by the soical club( live local music) and walk up to the front past some interesting art work. They have a full bar, and a menu that will suprise you with the organic and eclectic fare. I had the dinner spiecal, Skirt Steak San Bartolo /$26.00 grilled skirt steak topped with Oaxacan black bean sauce with Peruvian Empanadas stuffed with squash blossoms,zucchini & ricotta cheese toped with a chili de arbol aioli and a side of black beans and quinoa and large portions and all around great food and service, killer drinks. This is a fun place to go if you ever find yourself between Santa Cruz and Montery on the california coast

• Visited May 2014

California
“Go for the food - Leave for the POOR Service”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

If you like good food ... think Cuban - think seafood ... stop off @ Moss Landing's Haute Enchillada. When bumper to bumper traffic at Whole Enchillada, plus line out the door at Phil's, this can be an uncrowded oasis with plenty of parking and easier access off and back on the Hghwy 1.

Also, parking, access, etc. is clue to why it`s #3 on Moss Landing resturant list of 3. Service? What is service - Lengthly wait for a waiter, followed by a wave of 4, then none again. Finally, got in an order to get food and coffee ... a second cup? Had to get up, go looking for a manager ... got directions to the restroom when I asked "Where is ..." Were they listing? A young "19" shows up, "Are you the ...?" gets "I am for now." Well, maybe I am being a bit of a bear ... so comes a flood of personal follow ups. Mean while, couple next to us served food - and waits for another "wave" of waiters to ask, "Do we get utensils with the food or with our bill?" Oh well, it is Sunday, let's make serve an adventure! OR BETTER IDEA go to Phil's - it is pretty much serve yourself. Hey! Maybe it is where the staff at Haute eats or got their training.

• Visited April 2014
San Jose, California
“More from the best kept secrets of moss landing”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Very delicious and adventurous food! The owner makes for a wonderfully colorful and tasty experience. She makes a dining experience that is not only delicious, but wholesome.

Visited March 2014
Seaside, California
“Food might be good but their manners are NOT! I was just refused entrance to the inside ATM”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I asked if they had an ATM and they said yes on the inside at the back. I was refused entrance because I had a "service dog". I had ID in plain sight and explained to them she is a registered service animal. They would not allow me to even use the ATM much less eat there. My dog is much better behaved than the waiter. I left very embarrassed and I will report them to save someone else the same treatment.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank lindarI7101NI
Debbie E, Public Relations Manager at Haute Enchilda, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
We are sorry for your experience at the Haute Enchilada. To clarify, The Haute Enchilada is dog friendly, has a great dog patio and supports great dog charities such as Peace of Mind Dog Rescue. The restaurants understands that Service Dogs are allowed inside however no one knew your Shih Tzu was a service dog, if we did we would have allowed you to enter. We again are sorry that you felt embarrassed and your experience was unpleasant that was not our intention.
Castroville, California, United States
“Great mix”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Outstanding food. A mix of Mexican and seafood. I had the shrimp and crab stuffed chili rellenos which was a special that night. A burst of flavor.

Visited December 2013