“Yummy”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Ocean Street
Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

I come here every year when I am in SF. The beer is good but the Coast sliders ae to die for! And if it is warm enough to sit outside in front of the fire pits then also your eyes will jave their part.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

We stayed at Sea Glass Cottage, a 10 minute walk from the Distillery. The restaurant was recommended by the owners of the Cottage and we gratefully took their suggestion. Beautiful view and location on the cliff overlooking the ocean, but since we had just arrived I was looking so forward to a great seafood dish. The menu consists of fried everything. I ended up ordering fish tacos, which were very good, but it wasn't the dinner I'd had in mind. Even the appy's were fried or heavy - we ordered the spinach artichoke dip which was really very good, but it's not my preference for appetizers. There are lots of people who need to watch fat and cholesterol these days, and it would be great if restaurants added a few broiled or baked choices.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We had crab cakes, fish and chips and the hamburger plus drinks and sweet treats to finish it off. Very good food. Very good view. Nice place and attentive servers. They mixed up my order and sent garlic fries to the table with my burger in lieu of the ordered sweet potato fries but without hesitation, the server corrected it in no time flat. Fair prices and a GREAT SETTING!

1  Thank AuntPaddy
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My husband and I shared a stolen afternoon along the Pacific coast, a highlight of which was our late lunch at the historic Moss Beach Distillery. Everything about the spot was charming, from the drive to the view. Our meals were beautifully cooked and presented, piping hot, and enhanced by the scene of cliff and surf from our window-side table. The service was friendly and efficient. A very enjoyable spot that lives up to it's reputation. We would definitely return.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

We been there during a gray lunch on the weekend, very much matching the ghostly atmosphere of the restaurant. Beside the stunning view over the ocean (with the -remote- chance to see whales passing by), the food was also real tasty. The sea food was fresh and properly prepared, without any overdoing.
I'd surely go back again.