Have stayed at the Seal Cove many times, so it was the perfect place to return to, three days after we were married.
Great place to get away from the world. but close enough to Half Moon Bay that we can go "hang out" when we want.
Morning meal is wonderful; so is the cocktail hour in the afternoon!
Rooms are wonderful, and you can hear the ocean, and on clear days you can see a bit of the coast line. The fireplaces in the rooms are a big plus.
Great staff. We consider them good friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 23 miles south of San Francisco, Seal Cove Inn is an exclusive ten-room Half Moon Bay hotel, set apart by its recently completed renovation, dedication to luxurious details, As You Wish concierge services and peaceful, private surroundings. Cypress trees form a graceful arch over the pathway leading from the hotel down to Seal Cove Beach and the breathtaking Fitzgerald Marine Reserve. The inn is ideal for a romantic getaway or corporate retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Seal Cove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seal Cove Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Seal Cove Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Moss Beach