We stayed here in mid September 2013. It is a nice inn. The location gets a lot of fog so not really a sunny vacation spot. It was cool and foggy most of the 3 days we were there. Nothing the inn can do about that. The breakfast and afternoon refreshments were excellent. We felt there was plenty of food - particularly the breakfast. The room was spacious with a nice fireplace. There were a few signs of aging in the room decor and the bathroom in particular. It was all clean though. The nearby town of Half Moon Bay was quaint. Really good italian restaurant (It's Italia) there that the inn recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 23 miles south of San Francisco, Seal Cove Inn is an exclusive ten-room Half Moon Bay hotel, set apart by its recently completed renovation, dedication to luxurious details, As You Wish concierge services and peaceful, private surroundings. Cypress trees form a graceful arch over the pathway leading from the hotel down to Seal Cove Beach and the breathtaking Fitzgerald Marine Reserve. The inn is ideal for a romantic getaway or corporate retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Seal Cove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seal Cove Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Moss Beach
- Seal Cove Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn