This lovely B&B is a surprise to find just south of San Francisco. The grounds are lovely. You are close to trails and a walk on the beach. Breakfast is nice, as well as, the fireplace in the room. The rooms are a bit tired and need a refresh. They did not put out the afternoon snacks or cookies while we were there. They seemed a bit overwhelmed. All in all, still a nice place for a get away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 23 miles south of San Francisco, Seal Cove Inn is an exclusive ten-room Half Moon Bay hotel, set apart by its recently completed renovation, dedication to luxurious details, As You Wish concierge services and peaceful, private surroundings. Cypress trees form a graceful arch over the pathway leading from the hotel down to Seal Cove Beach and the breathtaking Fitzgerald Marine Reserve. The inn is ideal for a romantic getaway or corporate retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Seal Cove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seal Cove Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Moss Beach
- Seal Cove Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn