We went to the inn to get away from it all. We had a wonderful time. The inn was romantic with its Tuscan facade to its gorgeous gardens filled with birds and late blooming plants. The staff did everything possible to accommodate us (including breakfast in bed). We've been there before this trip and will definitely go back again. Within a few block walk is a trail overlooking Half Moon Bay with a view of the seals playing on the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 23 miles south of San Francisco, Seal Cove Inn is an exclusive ten-room Half Moon Bay hotel, set apart by its recently completed renovation, dedication to luxurious details, As You Wish concierge services and peaceful, private surroundings. Cypress trees form a graceful arch over the pathway leading from the hotel down to Seal Cove Beach and the breathtaking Fitzgerald Marine Reserve. The inn is ideal for a romantic getaway or corporate retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Seal Cove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seal Cove Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Moss Beach
- Seal Cove Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn