Pacific Shores Inn
Comfort Inn Morro Bay(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
$125
Beach Bungalow Inn and Suites(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
$159
$143
Masterpiece Hotel(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
$116
$108
456 Embarcadero Inn & Suites(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
$239
$223
Agoda.com
Morro Bay Sandpiper Inn(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
$90
Ascot Inn at the Rock(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
$109
Sundown Inn(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
$89
Harbor House Inn(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
$96
$88
Priceline
Bayfront Inn(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
$110
$107
Orbitz.com
Best Western Tradewinds(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
$125
$121
Agoda.com
All reviewsann marieno elevatorroom was cleancontinental breakfastthird floormorro rockshort blockswould stay here againwafflesenjoyed our staygreat vieweasy parkingmicrowave and fridgewithin walking distancemain streetgreat place to stayocean view
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Worst stay of our vacation by far!!!! We stayed at the Pacific Shores on our last day of an 8 day trip up and down california. When we first checked in we were "Greeted" by the rudest front desk manager ever. I can understand if it is just a clerk but this guy was the manager! Not a good sign. Then when we checked into the room we were horrified at the hair which was all over the bathroom floor and in the shower. When we asked to change rooms we were notified that since they were sold out there was no other room to move us to, though when we looked outside we saw that there was vacancy. The rude clerk just must not have liked us very much and wanted to mess with us. What a terrible place, stay somewhere else!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Josh W
Reviewed March 31, 2013

The Hotel is a little older but we had no issues at all! The owner was really nice. We had a late arrival, did not check in until almost 11pm! Room looked right at the water front. Bed and pillow we Great.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Katherine G
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I booked this hotel through Priceline which may have been a factor in the room I was given. It was quite small and in need of a serious update. The stairs to the room were located on a side street but that was fine. I was making a drive up to Northern California and wanted to break up the trip so I decided to book this room for a night. I didn't need anything fancy at all.

The only serious complaint I had was there was no place to plug in my hairdryer. The bathroom is so old that the one and only receptacle in there didn't have the hole for a grounded plug. The sink was also missing its stopper.

However, everything was clean and I was treated pleasantly by the manager. I didn't partake of the free continental breakfast so I can't comment on that. My room was equipped with a coffeemaker and microwave as well as a small refrigerator. They should probably ditch the fridge and microwave; there's really not enough room in there plus I can't imagine having a meal in that room.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank SoCalCalendarGirl
Reviewed March 26, 2013

The room was clean, the staff were friendly and the location is perfect; what more could you ask for? As well and this is a *major* perk, the WiFi internet connection was incredibly FAST on the order of 35Mbps down / 5Mbps up. Their connection is WEP protected as well which you can obtain when you check in.

The price was right during the week and the fireplace was nice, you have to furnish your own logs however. I'd recommend this hotel to anyone and there's a great coffee shop a stone's throw away to boot.

Cheers

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank BenjaminCali
Reviewed January 22, 2013

My wife and I went up to Morro Bay for our Honeymoon and really like the room that we had. The people were friendly and when we mentioned that we were on our honeymoon they gave us a log for the fireplace in our room. I would absolutely stay here again and recommend it to everyone. There is some minor (mostly cosmetic) improvement that could be done but overall a great experience.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple