“Not to be missed in Morro Bay”

Tognazzini's Dockside Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 101 Restaurants in Morro Bay
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Oak Park, California
“Not to be missed in Morro Bay”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

We decided to try Dockside based upon the reviews from Trip Advisor. My wife and I were not disappointed. My wife, who's not a fish eater had their "Light or Little Appetites" chicken breast and she thought it was the best chicken she had in a long time. I was very happy with my Captain's Combo. We made reservations and were very pleasantly surprised that a table was held for us, even though there were people waiting. That's the way a reservation should be handled!

Oceanside, CA
“Excellent!”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Excellent place to take your picky kids to eat. Lot's of choices for kid's and an amazing array of fresh off the boat seafood for adults. Service was quick and friendly even though the place was packed. My new favorite for casual seafood in Morro Bay.

Nevada
“This is the place for seafood”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

All seafood is excellent at the Dockside in Morro Bay. Chowders, oysters, catch of the day one can't make a mistake. Great spot for lunch. Make sure to stop when in Morro Bay.

1 Thank oligarchy
phoenix, az
“This is their outdoor cafe”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Skip the restaurant and go to their outdoor restaurant/cafe/fish market. You order at the window and pick up. Live entertainment most days. Takes you back to the 60's. The fresh fish tacos so far have been the best in M.B. Clam chowder excellent! And you can bring your dog(s).

Tehachapi, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 2,354 helpful votes
“Fantastic Experience”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

My wife and I never miss this restaurant when we come to the coast. Today we started with the best clam chowder we have ever had. My wife got the fish of the day which was sand sole, FANTASTIC!!!! I got the fish and chips. The fish was cooked perfectly, the fries were chrisp and the cole slaw is fresh and sweet. The service at this place is some of the best we have seen. Our waitress was checking on us at regular intervals and we never wanted for anything. Drink refills were speedy. The clam chowder is so good I got eight small bowls to go for some of my coworkers. I'm a real popular guy with my coworkers when they know I'm coming to the coast. Do yourself a favor and give this wonderful restaurant a try, you won't be disappointed.

• Visited July 2012