“BEST”
Review of Dolly's Donuts

Dolly's Donuts
Ranked #3 of 5 Bakeries in Morro Bay
Reviewed August 6, 2014

I love the donuts. My brother and sister in law told me about this place, so I went and bought donuts for everyone. I bought a dozen donuts and 10 donut holes. They were light and fluffy and had the best flavor of any place I have ever gotten donuts.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Fresh donuts, friendly service always a great place to go for a quick breakfast. We stop here every time were at Morro Bay.
In the YEARS we been going to Dolly's have NEVER found it not clean.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

My first time and very disappointed. Glazed donut was not fresh. Place needs a good cleaning. Service minimal. The outside looks good which is why I stopped to get my annual donut fix. Oh well, back to the store for their brand.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

My wife loves this place for breakfast. I am picky about donuts thay have to be good, not made from cheep products. Happy to say Dolly's has quality donuts. There just north of McDonalds and if you love donuts you won't be disapointed here.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I saw the shop from the highway and called in as I had had a poor breakfast at my hotel that morning.

Good variety on display, the highlight being the bacon topped maple glazed bar.

1  Thank StevieB3052