“Come Hungry”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Galena, Ohio
“Come Hungry”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We were hungry as we drove from Cambria to Santa Barbara. I had the Rancher which was one egg, 3 bacon strips and 2 HUGE pancakes. Had I known there were 2 cakes, I'd have asked for one and maybe gotten a second scrambled egg. My wife had the French toast, just like my Rancher but with FT. Nina served our group of 6 and was great.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank closch7

“Consistently Great Service and Yummy Food”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Saturday 11am breakfast during 4th of July weekend. Was seated during a rush with my 3 year old daughter. Prices for kids meals are excellent with good options for picky eaters. Had friendly & prompt service from everyone there and had a wonderful waitress suprised that beach visitors don't realize they are not the only ones in the place :-). Have visited this place over the years and depend on Carla's for delicious, value menu with great local service. This visit was no exception, I highly recommend it.

Visited July 2013
Bakersfield, CA
“Fast service”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We recently had breakfast here. The service was very fast and friendly. My husband had the chicken fried steak which was just ok but the scrambled eggs were the best he had ever had. I had the crab cakes which were ok. I will say they have the best coffee I've had at a coffee shop restaurant. I would come back again to try something different.

• Visited June 2013
Walnut Creek, California
“Cute and Friendly”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Carla's has a large menu of all-American down home breakfast items served by a friendly wait staff in a spacious country atmosphere--blue and white check tablecloths and country bric-a-brac. My husband enjoyed a large bowl of oatmeal with raisins and wheat toast with jam, and I was pleased with the veggie scramble, country potatoes and two large fluffy biscuits. I was a little surprised by the choice of vegetables they used in the scramble (broccoli and cauliflower) so if you don't like those flower vegetables, be forewarned. However, I do like them, and found them quite tasty in the scramble. Coffee came in a "bottomless" cup and the breakfast was substantial. We were very pleased.

• Visited June 2013
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“Breakfast like American films”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Do you know when you see in films ,happy families eating a truly American breakfast ? This is what you have in Carla `s.
Very good waffles ,french toasts , omelets and homemade muffins.
And I have bought interesting crafts from Morro Bay