“Fantastic - what a night!”
Review of Otter Rock Cafe

Otter Rock Cafe
Ranked #30 of 101 Restaurants in Morro Bay
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch
Devon
“Fantastic - what a night!”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Friendly staff, attentive quick service and good food. Sat looking over the bay watching the sun disappear behind the rock whilst listening to a band and watching the locals 'shake their rail feathers' - fantastic!

• Visited May 2014

“Otter rock cafe”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

The host was very nice, we got our drink right away but when it came to ordering, we waited 20 minutes just for the waitress to come up and tell us she'd be with us shortly. After another 10 minutes we asked a different waitress for the check just to waited another ten just to receive it. As we waited for the check one couple that had already sat down and gotten their drinks were told to get up and was promised our table, after it was already promised to some else, because it was reserved. So that's one couple that walked out. When we did get up and the couple went to sit down the host told them it was reserved as well. So there was another couple to walk out. So all together, the workers were very nice but didn't know what they were doing.

• Visited May 2014
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Yummy!”
Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

Stumbled across this little gem as we were passing through - cool wee place good music and great food! Fish tacos were amazing!!!!

Bradley
“Terrible.”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Although we've had drinks here more than a few times, we decided to eat lunch here during Easter weekend. I ordered the squid/calamari from the appetizer menu and a cup of chowder because I just didn't like the looks of the meals that others had ordered. The clam chowder was tasteless and watery. The squid was the absolute worst I've ever had. I took one bite and water gushed into my mouth and it had a freezer-burn taste. I asked our server to take it back because it was awful and I wasn't charged for it. My husband and son had the fish and chips which were just so-so. We did go back for drinks the following day and love that they have live music. I'll go back, but never to eat.

Thank K. B
Phoenix, Arizona
“lousy food and service”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

ordered the morro rock burger and it didn't come with fries?! on top of that they brought it charred and shrunk from overcooking it. they also forgot the avocado slices. my wife ordered the club sandwich and it was no better. they didn't include cheese and the turkey was compressed turkey meat and hardly any to speak of. waitress had lousy manners and provided poor service. stay away!