Morro Bay Beach Inn
Comfort Inn Morro Bay(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
$125
Beach Bungalow Inn and Suites(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
$159
$143
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $172/night.

Ascot Inn at the Rock(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
$109
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $141/night.

Masterpiece Hotel(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 06/01
$116
$108
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $130/night.

456 Embarcadero Inn & Suites(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
$239
$223
Agoda.com
Morro Bay Sandpiper Inn(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
$90
Sundown Inn(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/31
$89
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $102/night.

Harbor House Inn(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
$96
$88
Priceline
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

Bayfront Inn(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/29
$110
$107
Travelocity
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $144/night.

Best Western Tradewinds(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
$125
$121
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $151/night.

All reviewsmorro rockgreat ratemini fridgecontinental breakfast isstar hotelwater pressurefew blocksbed was very comfortablethe ground floorplace to stayshops and restaurantstvcoastfixturesdryerunitinns
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I've never had such a displeasing experience than this one when it comes to lodging.

The manager literally came out of his office and screamed at my boyfriend and I when we called Travelocity to switch our room. We complained to Travelocity that they gave us not the room we requested. Unbelievable.

When we walked in the room it smelled like smoke even when we requested non smoking.

Would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
10  Thank Jenn H
jack p, Manager at Morro Bay Beach Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2012

der sir
you not sty in econo lodge morro bay jul 9 212 ve have all grrop sty in 3 days may you selact wrong hotel
sorry

Reviewed June 17, 2012

Even though it wasn't close to downtown, I booked at Econo Lodge because everywhere else was either unreasonably expensive or was booked. Now I'm glad I found this gem. The owner was very helpful - recommended a restaurant, suggested a nearby grocery, and gave me the name of a good bakery downtown. When I came back through town two days later, she had held the room I requested and everything was in order.
The first morning, I was disappointed there was no decaffeinated coffee, but waited until I was checking out to mentioned it. They said that most people didn't drink it and so it was always left over, but they would make it on request. When I returned, I asked if there could be decaf the next morning - and sure enough, there was! That's the sort of service that turns a standard, "good-for-a-couple-of-nights" motel into a spot I'd return to and would recommend.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo

Janak Panchal, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this rev
thnkyou

Econo Lodge Staff

Reviewed June 10, 2012

Everything was booked up for miles- so much for spur of the minute travel. So we were glad to at least get a room. But $200 for Econolodge!? We booked over the cell phone and he took my credit card, but when we got there he was fairly insistent we pay with cash. I've never been asked to pay with cash at a hotel. He said it was because he doesn't like to pay the credit card company fees-I wonder if he's just pocketing the difference? When we began questioning the charges he picked up our paperwork and tore it up. If we had had somewhere else to go I'd have been happy to go elsewhere but he had us over a barrel and he knew it. We ended up paying &160 in cash and $40 on Visa. As for the room-it was adequate. Decent location, safe but very small, tight parking lot, clean room, breakfast nothing exciting-and as things were used, i.e.juice, cereal, etc. he didn't refill anything- definitely first come-maybe the only one served. Not a place I'd ever return to- but more importantly I doubt I'll ever try another Econolodge again.

• Stayed: June 2012
8  Thank ElaynM
jack p, Owner at Morro Bay Beach Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2012

sorry it wos wrong locason review you send,
this femely on operet lodge,
if you sty with us then sorry

Reviewed May 30, 2012

I passed through Morro Bay last year on a similar road trip, but did not spend the night. This year I decided that I wanted to stay over. I arrived on a Friday afternoon and discovered that I had walked in on the weekend of the annual Classic Car Show. Arriving at a beach town on the weekend of a special event is decidedly not good for the budget minded traveler. I tried two places that quoted $119 before ending up at the Econo Lodge for $89 plus tax. The two bedded room was spacious and clean throughout. The bed was comfortable and the facilities completely satsfactory. There was a coffee maker and hair dryer, but no microwave or fridge. I could see Morro Rock from my window. I enjoyed feeding the squirrels and the seagulls on the beach adjacent to the rock. I had never seen squirrels that would literally climb right up on you to snatch strawberries and apple slices. The seagulls also flew right down and took the same from my upstretched arm. The rock itself is amazing especially up close. You can walk among the boulders on the back side and get incredible views. There was a parade through town of the antique cars early in the evening and I watched it for a while. All in all, a nice stay in a very scenic spot.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank ELHS220
monamkj, Manager at Morro Bay Beach Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2014

Thank you for staying at Econo Lodge, Morro Bay and appreciating our service. Thank you for doing business with us, we look forward to seeing you again.
jack

Reviewed July 28, 2011

We stayed for two nights at the Econolodge at 1100 Main St., in Morro Bay, CA. Our room was on the ground floor, was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The complimentary breakfast included dry cereal, oatmeal, fresh fruit, pastries, coffee and milk, which was perfect for us. The Econolodge is within a few blocks of the waterfront which has a choice of many restaurants and shops. We would choose this reasonably priced motel again.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Mary91711
jack P, Manager at Morro Bay Beach Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2015

Dear