1. Location-with a block or 2 of the Water-with the boats-the seals-the view of the ROCK in Morro Bay! Can walk to great restaurants and bars!!
2. Easy to find!
3. Clean room -lots of lights-lots of outlets-
Had a room w.2 queen beds-a refrigerator-microwave-coffee pot-closet-luggage racks-table with plug ins for laptop-and tv! Not a lot of room but adequate and clean!
Bed and bedding seemed fresh-lots of pillows-seems as if it was recently updated-
Manager was helpful and fair-I must have accidentally booked 2 rooms online and he was fair and only charged me for the one room that I needed.
There is fresh coffee and some breakfast items in the lobby each morning, but since it is so close to walk to great breakfast and a water view we opted to enjoy breakfast at a couple of local restaurants each morning.
Thanks for a pleasant stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a centralized location, upgraded amenities and outstanding customer service at an affordable rate. Situated one block from the waterfront, the hotel boasts 24 spacious and well-appointed non-smoking rooms, featuring flat-panel televisions, cable satellite television with HBO®, and free high-speed Internet. Each morning, guests are welcome to enjoy a delicious complimentary continental breakfast before relaxing in the Jacuzzi hot tub or spending the day sightseeing. Business services available and free parking. AAA rated 3 diamond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Best Western, Priceline, TravelUp, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Tradewinds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Tradewinds Hotel Morro Bay
- Best Western Morro Bay
- Morro Bay Best Western