“HORRIBLE WARNING DONT EAT HERE!!!!!!!!! (HAIR)”
Review of Rose's Bar & Grill

Rose's Bar & Grill
Ranked #30 of 103 Restaurants in Morro Bay
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Located right on the water in Morro Bay, Rose's Bar and Grill is a family friendly sports bar offering classic American and seafood dishes. Join us today!
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Me and my wife ate there last night found a long black hair in our food about half way threw dinner and after that we were done sick and all they could do for us is comp one dinner we will never go back there and ill make sure all our family and friends know o ya the bartender couldn't make a good mixed drink if her life depended on it trust this is not no bull s@#% were from bakersfield and iv ate at alot of places but none as bad as this one so if i like hair in your food or horrible mixed drinks this is the place for u if not stay away far away!!!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank Genomfp

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Had great clam chowder and calamari sandwich downstairs. Very satisfied. Apparently the review has to be longer but I've said it all.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

There are many places in Morro Bay to choose from and I did not do my homework before having lunch here.we were hungry and in the mood for chowder and oysters....BAD choice.Oysers were old,chowder was all potato.House red wine made me "gag " I would not eat in this place EVER AGAIN!!!!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

My family and I went here for dinner the other night and were very disapointed. We had ordered the specials for the evening which were the French burger and halibut fish and chips. Also, we shared an appetizer of mussels.

The burger pattie tasted like a meatball, and it certainly tasted and looked as if it were one of those pre-made frozen ones you get at the supermarket. For $14, you should expect something made to order; it certainly wasn't medium as my husband had requested, more like very well done.

In addition, the mussels had this weird bitter sauce, not sure if it was the wine they had used or what, but not very appealing. The fish was okay, not flavorful but not bad. I've had better elsewhere though.

The service was good, it's just a shame that the food didn't match up to that. I will not be going back there again. I'm sure there are better options in the area. That might explain why the place was nearly empty at dinner time.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

I loved the food, the service, the outdoor seating, the view. It was a little chilly, but they had the ceiling heaters going. It was about sunset, and it was so pretty. Morro Bay in general, is just the neatest little town! If you are decided between Morro Bay or Cambria, Morro Bay hands down!!!