slightly out of town the motel sits off CA1. Rooms are modern and comfortable albeit dark.
Beds excellent. Very welcoming and hospitable. Breakfast quite basic-cereals, apples, toast, muffins, juice, coffee or tea. But quite enough.
We used internet but not the indoor spa
a 20 min walk along path or beach into town allowed beer to be drunk- Flying Dutchman resto was good and pleasant, not pricey. Good beer.
I'd stay again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Morro Shores Inn & Suites in tranquil Morro Bay, California. Located off Highway 1, we are a block away from the Pacific Ocean and just a 5-minute drive to downtown. A newly built 29 unit craftsman style motel opened in 2007, The Morro Shores Inn offers some of the best lodging on the Central Coast. The Morro Shores Inn & Suites offers guests with an astounding selection of guestrooms and suites featuring several amenities that are sure to meet your needs. Here at our Morro Bay hotel, you will enjoy a collection of comfortable, designer decorated deluxe rooms or luxury suites, all with free Wi-Fi and 40" LED HDTVs, pillow top mattresses, and balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Morro Shores Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Morro Shores Inn And Suites
- Morro Shores Hotel Morro Bay