We have stayed at this hotel before and this time was as good as in the past. A little removed from the town's center but it's only a very short drive to the embarcadero, Morro Rock, and the downtown shops. Very friendly and accommodating staff for our family's needs. They even set up the breakfast room early for us one morning when I took my grandsons deep sea fishing and we had to leave quite early in the morning. We'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Morro Shores Inn & Suites in tranquil Morro Bay, California. Located off Highway 1, we are a block away from the Pacific Ocean and just a 5-minute drive to downtown. A newly built 29 unit craftsman style motel opened in 2007, The Morro Shores Inn offers some of the best lodging on the Central Coast. The Morro Shores Inn & Suites offers guests with an astounding selection of guestrooms and suites featuring several amenities that are sure to meet your needs. Here at our Morro Bay hotel, you will enjoy a collection of comfortable, designer decorated deluxe rooms or luxury suites, all with free Wi-Fi and 40" LED HDTVs, pillow top mattresses, and balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Morro Shores Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Morro Shores Hotel Morro Bay
- Morro Shores Inn And Suites