We were one our way up to San francisco from LA and needed a place to crash. Price was great, area was nice and quiet and it served it's purpose. They used Organic soap and shampoo which was great. Only compliant was location was a way from town which provided the quiet atmosphere but not much for restaurant choices near by (10-15 minute drive to a sit down restaurant). Breakfast was included (costco muffins, three choices of cereal, coffee and orange juice)- Not spectacular but it did the trick.
I was assigned into the ground level handicapped room. It was very clean. Only complaint about the room was the shower had very low pressure and lighting was very dim. All in all it's a cute inn with a 'seashore' theme and it's not to far from 101 hwy north.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Morro Shores Inn & Suites in tranquil Morro Bay, California. Located off Highway 1, we are a block away from the Pacific Ocean and just a 5-minute drive to downtown. A newly built 29 unit craftsman style motel opened in 2007, The Morro Shores Inn offers some of the best lodging on the Central Coast. The Morro Shores Inn & Suites offers guests with an astounding selection of guestrooms and suites featuring several amenities that are sure to meet your needs. Here at our Morro Bay hotel, you will enjoy a collection of comfortable, designer decorated deluxe rooms or luxury suites, all with free Wi-Fi and 40" LED HDTVs, pillow top mattresses, and balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Morro Shores Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Morro Shores Inn And Suites
- Morro Shores Hotel Morro Bay