We stayed here three nights while visiting the tide pools at Montana De Oro and Hearst Castle.
The rooms were clean and roomy for the price....it is next door to a Motel 6 and it is the better deal for the few extra dollars. The staff was freindly but the continental breakfast does end at 9:30 sharp!!
The town of Morro Bay is smaller and nice. The area is a gem for the views of the Pacific Ocean and Morro Shores Inn and Suites is a nice and quiet place to stay after a long day of play...... if only they had a indoor pool but the spa was relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Morro Shores Inn & Suites in tranquil Morro Bay, California. Located off Highway 1, we are a block away from the Pacific Ocean and just a 5-minute drive to downtown. A newly built 29 unit craftsman style motel opened in 2007, The Morro Shores Inn offers some of the best lodging on the Central Coast. The Morro Shores Inn & Suites offers guests with an astounding selection of guestrooms and suites featuring several amenities that are sure to meet your needs. Here at our Morro Bay hotel, you will enjoy a collection of comfortable, designer decorated deluxe rooms or luxury suites, all with free Wi-Fi and 40" LED HDTVs, pillow top mattresses, and balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Morro Shores Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Morro Shores Inn And Suites
- Morro Shores Hotel Morro Bay