We stayed only for one night but it was a cheap, nice, warm and comfortable room with good shower.
Seemed like a clean room, but had to look for something on the floor and found some candy packing on the floor under the bed. Also, found a nail on the cover of the bed.
Overall it was a good stay, considering the price that already included breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Morro Shores Inn & Suites in tranquil Morro Bay, California. Located off Highway 1, we are a block away from the Pacific Ocean and just a 5-minute drive to downtown. A newly built 29 unit craftsman style motel opened in 2007, The Morro Shores Inn offers some of the best lodging on the Central Coast. The Morro Shores Inn & Suites offers guests with an astounding selection of guestrooms and suites featuring several amenities that are sure to meet your needs. Here at our Morro Bay hotel, you will enjoy a collection of comfortable, designer decorated deluxe rooms or luxury suites, all with free Wi-Fi and 40" LED HDTVs, pillow top mattresses, and balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Morro Shores Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Morro Shores Inn And Suites
- Morro Shores Hotel Morro Bay