Stayed here with 2 friends in November. We booked a room with 2 queen beds. This Motel was by far the most comfortable out of any we stayed in. We had ample space in our room and it was updated/ very clean. Breakfast left a lot to be desired, it was very standard with bland coffee, toast, cereal and muffins. This motel is located off the freeway and 3.2 miles form downtown Morrow Bay.
The bottom line:
If you're looking for a safe clean motel to put the family up in while on the road this hotel is great. It is not located within walking distance to the city center and the breakfasts are simple. But overall it's a good deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Morro Shores Inn & Suites in tranquil Morro Bay, California. Located off Highway 1, we are a block away from the Pacific Ocean and just a 5-minute drive to downtown. A newly built 29 unit craftsman style motel opened in 2007, The Morro Shores Inn offers some of the best lodging on the Central Coast. The Morro Shores Inn & Suites offers guests with an astounding selection of guestrooms and suites featuring several amenities that are sure to meet your needs. Here at our Morro Bay hotel, you will enjoy a collection of comfortable, designer decorated deluxe rooms or luxury suites, all with free Wi-Fi and 40" LED HDTVs, pillow top mattresses, and balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire and Odigeo so you can book your Morro Shores Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Morro Shores Inn And Suites
- Morro Shores Hotel Morro Bay