Morro Bay Sandpiper Inn
Comfort Inn Morro Bay(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
$125
Harbor House Inn(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
$96
$89
Beach Bungalow Inn and Suites(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
$159
$143
Masterpiece Hotel(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
$120
$112
Best Western Tradewinds(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
$115
BestWestern.com
Best Western El Rancho(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
$97
$92
BestWestern.com
Ascot Inn at the Rock(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
$109
Bayfront Inn(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
$121
Sundown Inn(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
$89
456 Embarcadero Inn & Suites(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
$239
All reviewsone nightcold cerealroom was cleana ground floor roomquiet locationfew blocksnice viewwall heaterview of morro rocksmall fridgecoffee makermain streetdefinitely stay here againlos angelesrestaurants and shopsroad tripwater front
Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

Plus points include good location with views of Morro Rock, and no views of the power station, and it's only a short drive or walk to the seafront. The rooms are clean and comfortable, on two levels in an L shape round the large car park. Breakfast was small continental selection with orange squash instead of juice.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank DSandJB
Reviewed September 16, 2013

We were warmly welcomed at this cute motel. The rooms are super clean and the location is really perfect. Considering the rate we have paid it was the best choice we have done! Very gentle owner from India - very helpful guys!

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank henne007
Mihir P, Manager at Morro Bay Sandpiper Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Reviewed September 15, 2013

The hotel room was very clean, and very neat. It is however a little outdated and there seemed to not be A/C...so it could get warm but with the windows open it was fine. Overall it was a good experience.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank fmstdd

Reviewed September 15, 2013

We were positively surprised by this motel. The room was very romantic, clean and big. We had an amazing view on the sunset behind Morro Rock from our window. The motel is in walking distance from all the good restaurants in Morro Bay. The staff was very friendly and the breakfast was fine. We just loved this place :)! We stayed at 20 different motels all over the US during our road trip and this one was definitely our favourite.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bea K

Hello There,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I truly appreciate it as well as our staff. Have a wonderful day ahead and we hope to see you next time. Next time just let me know and I will add in some chocolates and wine to make it sweeter!

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Are we having an earthquake or did someone in another unit flush a toilet.
As you will note from my previous reviews, I am not in the habit of writing bad reviews however
I must echo a previous reviewer' s comments. Perhaps we had the same room ,seat covers and all. I knew by the reviews that I was not getting a 4 star booking but this place is way overpriced. If you want to visit Morro, book a nice hotel for the same price in san Luis abispo..
Ok, it is clean but far from quiet.. If you are on the first floor and shrek just checked into the room above you, good luck.
Not recommended by me.

Room Tip: Avoid the first floor.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank VernonBirdman

Hello There,

Wow, I am surprised ! I am also sorry that the guest above you was, as you put it, "shrek". Generally we dont get too many "shreks" but unfortunately on your trip you got one. Next time just let me know and I will put you on the top. Have a great day ahead! Thank you for the review.