Front Street Inn & Spa
Pleasant Inn(Morro Bay)
Blue Sail Inn(Morro Bay)
La Serena Inn(Morro Bay)
View Hotel
All reviewsfrench bakeryhideaway roomown private entrancesea lionsjacuzzi tubmorro rockamazing locationbeautiful viewking bedwalking distanceromantic getawayceiling fanvalfireplacewaterfrontbaycouch
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Driving from San Francisco to Los Angeles this is a perfect stopover point. This was a perfect hotel to stay in with magnificent views of Morro Rock and the harbour. We even got used to the seals barking during the night, just made it more atmospheric.....

Lovely clean and well furnished room, and we were made to feel very welcome.

Would recommend to couples of any age.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RossWelsh
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We spent 3 nights in the lovely Big Sur room. Loved the redwood decor, the photographs and furnishings. Made me feel like I really had traveled to Big Sur. The room was very clean and comfortable and the view of morro rock and the harbor was unbelievable. We loved sitting on the couch and watching the people on the harbor walk and all the boating activity. There are commercial boats that catch crab, black cod and prawns. You can buy these fresh at the local fish market up the street. Everything is within walking distance. It was great to leave the car parked while we explored on foot. Had my birthday dinner at Frankie and Lola's. next door. The food was very good, but the service was slow. Oh well, just gave us more time for our botle of wine.
The Spa part of Front Street Inn is called BayBeauty Spa. We had a wonderful couples massage in a special room with Ann and Jeanette. They made us feel very welcome and comfortable. I also had a facial with Val. My skin never felt better.
All in all we loved Morro Bay and the Front Street Inn & Spa. Hope to return for my birthday next year.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank bullshi
Reviewed October 23, 2012

The Hideaway is a wonderful place to escape to!( My husband says I'm funny in My head!) Really beautifully designed! I can't wait to go back!!! And....Windows on the Water for dinner...be sure to get there way before sunset!

Room Tip: Both rooms quite nice. We had a private staircase, but the other has an elevator!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GATOSANDOGS
Reviewed June 17, 2012

The wife and I got a couples hour-long massage in the Spa, and got a tour of the hotel. Will decidedly return to this property... The ladies that did the message were great - just the right amount of pressure and worked all the knots out of my neck and back.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AngusPodgorny1960
Reviewed May 24, 2012

We had a wonderful stay in the Big Sur room, I chose that one because I liked the slightly rustic feel to the furniture. Very roomy, comfortable and clean. Big couch, comfy chairs for relaxing and enjoying the view - or the tv I suppose, we didn't have it on much! Comfortable king size bed. The room was very quiet, at night with the windows open we heard only an occasional seal barking. Perfect. I expected to hear early morning cooking noises from the bakery downstairs, but we didn't. The Inn is right on the embarcadero, great location and view. A very short walk to restaurants and shops, little longer walk to the rock and the beach. Spacious, private, quiet, convenient location - we found it to be just as advertised. A perfect fit for the friendly beach atmosphere of Morro Bay. We'll be back!

Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple