“fleas” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 5 Morro Bay B&B and Inns
Mannheim
“fleas”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2009

I stayed there on the way to L.A. for one night. Next day my legs and arms are full with bites from fleas!!!!

• Stayed September 2009
3 Thank biker1970

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
fresno ca
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2009

The Wife and I had such a great time staying here ,such a Quaint little place with Family atmosphere .Desk clerk was so knowledgeable with so many attractions of Morro Bay ,and surrounding area ,the view of the Ocean is so beautiful we are looking forward to the stay here at Holland .
Sam and Rose Fresno Ca.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Ebersberg
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2008

We stayed in the Holland Inn just for one night on our way to Los Angeles. In the "Roomsaver" was written, that the motel has a new owner.
The room was clean and the Check In was very fast. There is no AC in the rooms, but it was no problem for us because it was not so warm outside. I got a better rate because was member of the ADAC / AAA. So I payed on Thursday only 40 $ incl. tax.

• Liked — low price, clean room
  • Disliked — old, "loud" mattress
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
oxnard, california
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2007

Pulled into the parking lot and realized someting was wrong when I saw BBQ's next to the room doors and kids were riding skateboards in the parking lots. The final straw was seeing an open door with a man smoking either crack or weeed from a apipe. The wife and I left in a hurry. How the hell can AAA recommemd this place.

Stayed November 2007
4 Thank oildaleredneck

Travelers are raving about these Morro Bay hotels

bakersfield,ca
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2007

First off scary looking and unfriendly people that reek run this dump. The lobby reeked too I have never seen black carpets in a hotel Ever! the color is really black for a reason to hide the dirt. the carpet smelled like dirty feet and ? I used my credit card to book the room and paid cash at check in. Later on I found that my card was charged.
I paid $180.00 cash and my card was charged $230.00 I called the manager Andy and he said I paid by credit card, He lied. It was to late to dispute the charges by the time I found out. SO don't use your card here better yet don't stay here. The poor maid was so over worked we cleaned our room after. The pillow cases and sheets where not changed and watching the next day we saw that nothing was being changed in the room how disgusting is that! Never Ever Stay at this toilet. Thank you Tripadvisor for letting me get this off my chest! Always look at the room first. This was a summer weekend and we had no choice but now you know not to say here.......

• Liked — not a dam thing
  • Disliked — everything
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled as a couple
7 Thank greenapplesgoat
Lakewood, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2007

Seriously, what kind of business are these people running? My husband and I booked 5 nights over the Memorial weekend at the Holland Inn in Morro Bay. We arrived at 2:15pm, check in is 2:00. When we approached the check in window, there was a sign stating they wouldn't be back until 3:30pm...the housekeepers said the lady had left to pick her kid up!!! At check in time?? We waited around for over an hour and a half then finally left. We called later (when someone was there to answer the phone) and cancelled our reservations. They were going to charge us for 2 nights anyway, after some yelling they told us they would only charge us for one night. I think this "Inn" is a joke and I would stay as far away from it as I could!! Do not stay here, or TRY to stay here if you plan on enjoyng a relaxing vacation.

• Disliked — Staff
  • Stayed May 2007, traveled as a couple