“ole faithful”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Morro Bay, California
“ole faithful”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I have lived in Morro Bay for 40 years. Hofbrau has been a staple and a go to for us as long as I remember. Beer battered fish and chips and you have to have roast beef. Carved right in front of you! Yummy!!

• Visited April 2014

• Hebrew first
Woodland Hills
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Roast Beef Sandwich”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

My favorite place to eat. The best Roast Beef sandwich in the world, carved right in front of you.

I go surfing (I call it bible study with the baby dolphin) then to communion (Hofbrau Roast Beef with a beer)... I am thankful that I live here!!!

• Visited May 2014
tujunga
“DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ”
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

Don't eat here. My roast beef was cold, fatty & dry. The roll wasn't anything that great. The au jus juice was too salty. The sweet potato fries were way over priced at $4.35. The portion for the price was inadequate. I did complain & the girl was very nice. She give me another order of fries at no cost. Other than that, I will never eat here again. What happened to this place?

1 Thank carmerlgreco
Dallas, Texas
“Good fried fish”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

We had the fish and chips and fried clams. It was not greasy and it tasted like they used good oil. We had a bucket sized pitcher of Hofbrau Hefe to go with it but before that affected our judgement we decided the fish was good.
This is a very casual fried fish place but nice and very well run - they got our food cooked fresh and right to us.

Visited March 2014
“Fish and Chips”
Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

The roast beef sandwich... great!!!clam chowder was good and the deep fried squid and Chips not bad, I will recommend! !