“Great place”

Windows on the Water
Ranked #5 of 101 Restaurants in Morro Bay
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Located on the water in the Morro Bay, Windows on the Water celebrates the finest the Central Coast of California has to offer. Fresh, local and sustainable ingredients, an extensive wine and beer list of local and international labels, the best in local musicians each Monday, Thursday and Saturday night, and arguably the most dramatic view on the coast. Join us in the bar for a drink and bar specials and dinner nightly from our menu created by our award-winning executive chef, Neil Smith.
Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

We spent our last night in Morro Bay here and felt it was a great choice. My wife had the scallops and raved! I has the fillet and think it was the best I've ever had (and from Texas so I think that says a lot). We brought our own wine and while they did charge a corkage fee it was much less than buying a bottle. We will Definately come back!

Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

Recently had sunset dinner with my wife and son here. View was spectacular! Food and service were excellent. They have a great wine list.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

The food was perfect, The drinks perfect. Special orders not a problem. BUT None of the cooks had a net or hat on their heads so I was careful to inspect my food. Kinda icky

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Dined at Windows on the Water and may have had one of the best meals ever. Previous readers commented on the cost, but the cost is no different than a great meal in any city. The Double R Ranch Filet melted in your mouth and could be cut with a fork. The Local Sand Dabs were flaky and paired with the potato cake made the meal tasty. The tiramisu was creamy and the chocolate ganache was rich and paired with vanilla ice cream. Would recommend to anyone in the area of Highway 1 in Morro Bay.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I am surprised anyone would say this restaurant is good......It was over priced and the food was barely edible! I left with a BIG bill and a stomach ache!!

1  Thank Discerningtaste2