“Huge portions!!!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

When the other reviewers said the portions were big, they weren't joking! Two people can easily share a meal. The food is wonderful. The chips and salsa is really good. I had the fish tacos and they were so good! My husband had the nachos and son had the beef tacos. Everything was very tasty.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

Our travel guide recommended the place and we stopped at Morro Bay only because of Taco Temple and it didn't led us down. The portions were huge and the selection of fresh fish was very wide. Definitely worth of stopping!

Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

This is one of two restaurants in Morro Bay we don't miss on our twice a year trips. The other favorite is Dorn's, just incase you are wondering. Delicious, fresh food. Try to go off regular lunch and dinner hours because they get very busy. I love the veggie tostada but my hubby always gets fish tacos. All portions are HUGE. Consider sharing unless you have capacity for take home. Carrot cake was amazing. Cash only.

Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

I can't adequately describe how amazing the food is here. It's simply excellent. I got the salmon tostada, and my husband got the sea bass tacos. What a treat!

Reviewed July 17, 2014

Travelling the coast, we got hungry and looked for a place to stop. My wife checked Tripadvisor and found Taco Temple. Great reviews and so we stopped. Looking at the place, we were not impressed. Checking the menu, a taco seemed very expensive, but we were there, so why not.
I ordered a Carnita tostada (about 18.00) and my wife ordered a fish tostada (over 20.00). When the food came we were in shock. One tostada is enough for 2 people. Her tostada had huge chunks of halibut. The size of each meal was amazing, but the taste OMG; this had to rank as one of the best meals in my life. We met people there who travel 20 miles or so once a week to eat there. In addition, the chips, salsa and guacamole were very yummy. The service was great. This stop was a highlight of our journey. Well worth the time and money.... FYI- I was there April 2013, this is a late review...

1  Thank John G