“Lots of Food with a Cool Ocean View”

Taco Temple Morro Bay
Ranked #8 of 101 Restaurants in Morro Bay
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Los Banos
“Lots of Food with a Cool Ocean View”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

I have to agree with some of the other reviews which say the prices seem High. But, when you get the food, The amount is amazing. I got the Calamari Taco for $10. It came on a 10 x 12 plate and stacked about 4 inches high. It was great and I had to take half of it in a box ( which I saw nearly everyone do). I have never been to this place before and we go to Morro Bay a lot. We WILL go back.

Los Altos, CA
“Expensive but enormous portions”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Cool, funky beach decorations. Friendly staff. I was initially put off by the cost of the food - burritos are $9. However, the burrito was the biggest I have ever seen and was worth the money. I took it home and it fed me for three meals (I am a 190 lb guy!). If I go back I will split a meal - it is just too much food for one sitting.

Visited October 2013
Prescott, Arizona
“pretty darn good”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Taco Temple-California Fusion Mex!! Yum, yum and loads of it. Good clean food, help-yourself fresh, hot chips and salsa selections to mix and match, all freshly made and various heat levels. Salmon was perfectly grilled and placed on top of fresh greens with corn tortillas underneath. Also served with fresh mango salsa on the side. Hubby's chicken tostado was huge and very tasty. More than he could eat. Delicious and well seasoned, served with beans and lots of fresh greens. (Not Iceberg lettuce, thank you.) The price was not cheap, but not over-charged either. the only down-side is the face of the building (ugly, and not looking very clean). We have seen it many times but drove right past because of this. The inside is clean but still not too attractive or comfortable. Server was friendly and attentive to the right amount. Best food for a good price.

Pismo Beach, California
“A Local Favorite for fresh seafood”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Haven't been in a while and OMG I forgot what I was missing. California Fusion you won't find anywhere else! This time we ordered a slice of the Pecan Cream Cheese and that was out of this world! Large portions, fresh with great flavor. Prices reflect the fresh seafood selection, but this time we ordered the Alaskan Cod which was much less and enjoyed it just as much. 3 of us ate for less than $40. I should of remembered to order just 1 taco, 2 was too much. Delish all the way around.

1 Thank soco-latte
Coarsegold, California
“fabulous gourmet tacos in a very relaxed setting”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

This is a 'must do" spot that is most definitely NOT a tourist attraction, but rather a local gem. Get there early or wait in line. No credit cards, cash only I think (there is a atm in the grocery store that shares the parking lot) The tacos are expensive, but huge and absolutely delicious and there is a great wine and beer menu as well. Kid friendly!

• Visited July 2013