“Great food, great people, great view...not necessarily in that order!”

Galley Seafood Grill & Bar
Ranked #1 of 103 Restaurants in Morro Bay
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The freshest, premium seafood. Hand-selected seasonal ingredients from our own farm. An impressive selection of world-class wines. All tastefully wrapped in novel Island decor and overlooking the scenic waterfront. Welcome to a new definition of taste - The Galley Seafood Grill & Bar - the Central Coast's finest seafood restaurant located on the Embarcadero in Morro Bay.
Reviewed October 13, 2008

The owner and staff bend over backward to make you feel welcome, and to help you with your order. And as all the offerings on the menu are so delicious-sounding, I do need help! I have only been there for lunch so far, and have enjoyed nothing but fresh and fabulous meals. After hearing friends' recommendations and also reading the reviews on this site, I'm SO looking forward to coming here for dinner.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,444)

Reviewed October 10, 2008

Looking for an excellent place to eat? Look no more! This is the place where not only the staff is totally courteous and happy to be there, but the food it OUTSTANDING!!! Watch out Emeril.

Reviewed September 30, 2008

My partner and I are well seasoned travelers and although we live in Atlanta, Ga. we travel to the West Coast at least 2-3 times a year.................We agree that this is as good as it gets when it comes to good food, service, and comfort. My partner is in the food business and is much more selective than I and even he was in awe of the food.........The very best! Jennifer, our server, was everything you'd want when it comes to meeting the public and simply making you feel welcome and appreciated. What a wonderfu experience!

Reviewed September 30, 2008

We ate at the Galley twice in one week. My sister and I were celebrated our birthdays. We couldn't have gone into a better place. Service was awsome, thank Emily and John our servers. You guys are awsome. We will never forget how wonderful the food, service and such a nice place to go. Thank also needs to go to the chefs for such wonderful food. If you are in Moro Bay stop in here. You will not be dissapointed. Thank you Thank you. Can't wait till my next trip out there.

Reviewed September 8, 2008

We have lived in Morro Bay for many years but never really attached ourselves to any one resturant. We saw the Galley being bulit and were early customers. The fish and vegatables reflect what is in season (some supply is local), and it's always fresh and always excellent. The owner, Dave, is ready to suggest a wine to please your tastes. Their service has been excellent.

My wife and I have been back for dinner many times, with kids and without, with friends and without. We sometimes drop in for lunches, and even just a late desert and coffee, or a drink.

Thanks to Dave and his staff, we are happy to say we now have a restaurant we can call our local!

We are looking forward to patronizing The Galley through the winter months as well, when the local restaurants rely on our local business.