“Ok”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery
Description: Pizza-Salads-Sandwiches
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Pizza Port is up the street from Embarcadero, among the antiques and thrift shops. It has outdoor, dog-friendly seating on a patio that looks like it could get lively in the evening. We had a large pepperoni and beer just to stave-off hunger and it did the job, but that's about it. The service was quick, friendly, and bathrooms were clean.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

We got half pepperoni/ half pesto. It was amazing! So good I couldn't stop eating! the staff was friendly and my son loved the video games. We'll definitely come back again next time in morro bay!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I have enjoyed the Pizza Port since I was a kid! They have amazing pizza and salads! I usually get the Canadian Bacon with a little bit of garlic. It is a must if you visit Morro Bay!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

We ate here during our recent trip to Morro Bay. They primarily have pizzas and sandwiches. We were not that hungary so we ordered a sandwich that we would split. We asked them to cut it in half for us. The menu listed the sandwich as twelve inches long. When the sandwich arrived, I noticed it was only nine inches long. We were very disappointed. The sandwich was ok, but not great. Nonetheless, it was not as advertised. We were in a hurry so we just took it and left. We didn't have time to argue with them or have them refund our money and go somewhere else. Very disappointed.

1  Thank Skytrekker
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Our last night in Morro Bay we decided to have Pizza. We decided to go to Pizza Port which is downtown Morro Bay. It was a small place with friendly locals hanging out watching the football games on two flat screens. We took our Pizza to go because our kids were to lazy to go with us!! That pizza was gone so fast I was lucky I didn't get my fingers chewed off by those kids :) I really liked the flavor of the pizza sauce.