“Best saltwater taffy in Morro Baby”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Kelli's Candies & Family Fun Zone
Ranked #3 of 3 Fun & Games in Morro Bay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The saltwater taffy here is the BEST in Morro Bay and it is also the best price. The flavor variety is great and the candy is so fresh.

There are newer reviews for Kelli's Candies & Family Fun Zone

Reviewed August 23, 2013

It's a touristy place with a huge selection of jelly bellies, ice cream and a room with video games. It's the same kind of place that is typical of the genre. We purchased some candy here, the people were nice.

1  Thank Mac H
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Friendly staff, lots of choices from candy, ice cream etc. cute decor, ice cream was good had blue berry pie.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

About a month ago, I traveled to Morro Bay, CA.,, first time I'd ever been there, and stayed one night at a lovely little motel (posted a review! :-) ), and while walking along the Embarcadero, I saw sign saying "Kelli's Candies & Family Fun Zone", which piqued my interest, mainly because that's also my first name (Kelli)....so, I went inside, and yes, I did meet "the other" Kelli! :-) Very nice young lady, and also her partner (whom I can't now recall her name, sigh), but anyway it was a nice time, and yes, I did buy some candy! ;-) Thank you, ladies, for your help and hospitality! And I hope to stop by again whenever I'm in "MB" again.