“Seafood Omelet...YUMMO”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Missouri
“Seafood Omelet...YUMMO”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Stopped here for breakfast before our day of sightseeing started. Awesome view Morro Rock and the water. I could get use to seeing that picture EVERY day. When in Cali if do enjoy the fresh seafood (I live in MO,). I ordered the seafood omelet and it was very good.

The service was great. Views were awesome. There is outside seating as well as inside. It was a little chilly and windy the day that I was there so we chose to sit inside. Nice atmosphere. Definitely would go there again.

Visited February 2013

Bakersfield, California
“Perfect place for breakfast!”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

This was our first visit to Dorn's and we're so glad we came here for breakfast! First, the view from our table was breath taking! Morro Rock and it's surrounding area filled up our window! Next, customer service was top notch. Our waitress was friendly, helpful, and stopped by often to check if we needed anything. Finally, but most important, our food was oh so good!! My husband claimed it was the best breakfast he has ever had! Portions are generous and very flavorful. I suggest ordering their potatoes and do ask for their freshly made salsa. We are looking forward to dining here again!

• Visited March 2013
Cayucos, California
“Lunch at Dorn's”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I was just there with my niece for a leisurely lunch. We both had the Cobb salad which was delicious, they serve it already cut up and tossed, so there's not work involved for the diner. I also had a cup of their clam chowder, just about the best you'll find on the coast. This restaurant is a family favorite and we eat on the deck whenever the weather permits. The wait staff is super friendly and they take good care of their patrons.

• Visited March 2013
“Perfect EVERYTHING!”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

This place is definitely added to our favorite list! We almost left due to the wait and the menu didn't LOOK exciting but, we sat at the bar and enjoyed the BEST bloody mary. I ordered the turkey, bacon, avocado sandwich substituting fries for fruit, my husband ordered the seafood combination (lunch menu). Let me tell you... our food was SO good, we didn't even speak! All you could hear from our table was moans of deliciousness! Portion size was generous/ service was excellent! Highly recommended!

Sequim, Washington
“Good for Every Meal”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

If you want a reasonable place to eat in Morro Bay, try Dorn's Original Breaker's Cafe. Breakfasts are great. Lunch is the most enjoyable because the views are spectacular year round. Dinner is a little pricey but the best bargain in town. Try it.

• Visited February 2013