“Plan your trip through the central coast to include Lolo's!”

Lolo's Mexican Food
Ranked #44 of 101 Restaurants in Morro Bay
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Lolo's serves great Mexican food at a valued price. We are family friendly, offer daily special and patio dining. We serve seafood, traditional and even pasta dishes. All of our food is prepared on site, which include our delicious chips and salsa. In many of our dished, we use locally grow ingredients. We also offer a great selection of Mexican and American beer, margaritas and local wines. We are family owned and operated and have served Morro Bay for over 20 years.
Reviewed June 3, 2013

A few years ago, we stayed in Morro Bay and tried three different Mexican restaurants. We remembered that the best was Lolo's, so this past week as we traveled up the coast, we made it a point to have lunch there. I had two fish tacos (pan-fried Achiote seasoned Tilapia with shredded cabbage, guacamole and lime in soft corn tortillas). It came with rice and beans and all the salsa and chips we wanted. My wife had their "green bowl" - rice that looks green from seasonings, mixed in a bowl with cooked vegetables and chicken. The food was excellent but the service was even better. Our waitress was so fast and attentive, we were amazed.
On our return down the coast, we timed our drive to have lunch again at Lolo's. We had the same waitress and she remembered our order from the prior week! So if you are hungry in Morro Bay, be sure to stop in at Lolo's.

There are newer reviews for Lolo's Mexican Food

Reviewed May 31, 2013

We vacationed in Morro Bay and found Lolo's simply by driving by, we weren't sorry we stopped. Very clean, great service and food, reasonably priced, what more can I say...

Reviewed May 17, 2013

We had a great dinner here, I had the wet burrito which was too large to finish, all tho I tried, the Mrs. had soup and the enchiladas, both were delicious.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

My wife and I spent several days in Morro Bay this week and decided we wanted Mexican food for dinner one night. There are no Mexican restaurants on the Embarcadero so we found Lolo's on Main Street away from where most tourists would typically eat. The restaurant was not fancy but had a festive atmosphere and was fairly busy given it was a Monday night. My wife and I both had combination plates and were pleased with our selections. One was a taco and cheese enchilada and the other a chili relleno and cheese enchilada. Both came with rice and beans. Not gourmet food but none the less good food and a good value. Service was also good. We will return the next time we are in Morro Bay.

1  Thank Jerry P
Reviewed March 3, 2013

We have been trying the places along Highway 1 between Morro Bay and Cayucos. This one is clean, the service is very good and the food was better than others we have tried in this area. The salsa was good with some bite but the food was more on the mellow side. The menudo was good but I needed to put a lot of peppers and salsa in to get it up to the normal heat level.
We will be back to try dinner items since the service and atmosphere was very good.