“FANTASTIC”

The Grill Hut Morro Bay
Ranked #43 of 106 Restaurants in Morro Bay
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

Great tri tip, house made chips, beans from heaven. This is mostly locals, but very welcoming to us tourists. I've been to the area many times and never tried it - suffice to say I'll be back!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

This is a bit off the beaten path, but the food here is consistently good and reasonably priced. If you like smoked and grilled meats, this is your place! You can see the boss most days out in the parking lot with his smokers going full blast, getting ready for that night's dinner crowd.

It's super casual, and also a good bet if you want a no-fuss take-out dinner for the family. Their "Family Pack" combo will easily feed 4-6 adults!

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Excellent Service!!! Wonderful waterfront seating. Large menu. Very family friendly, colouring and kids menu. Smart but casual dining. Highly recommend.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Our burgers were absolutely perfect. The owners came to our table to ensure everything was good. Loved every bite and every minute. We will be back.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

I had the best pastrami sandwich since I have left the LA area. This was a surprise as I really wanted a pulled pork sandwich but they were out so I went with the recommendation of the cashier. The sides were great. This is all I have tried but I will be back.