“Nice sushi restaurant with dog friendly deck”
Review of Off The Hook

Off The Hook
Ranked #41 of 101 Restaurants in Morro Bay
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Lafayette, CA
“Nice sushi restaurant with dog friendly deck”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

It's not too often that you find a sushi restaurant with a deck where you can bring your dog. This is a great one. The sushi is very fresh fish. Nice rolls. They have a lot of avacado since they're in an avacado growing region. Staff were very nice and attentive. Got heaters going, opened the deck for just 2 of us (we were joined by other parties shortly). The deck is right next to the boats and looks out to Morro Rock. We will be back.

Visited April 2013

So. Utah
“Nice place to eat in Morro Bay”
Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

Went there with family. Very good sea food. Great view of harbor.
Jarod, our waiter was very good. Asked my son about his crab. Son told him it could use less rice. Jarod in turn brought out some crab sushi rolls for him. Very thoughtful.
Would go there again.

morro bay
“Great food, great view!”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

So glad to see a restaurant like this in our town! For my first visit, lunch, I chose the mac'n'cheese with lump crab and dungeness crab. I was not disappointed! A side serving of bread or greens probably would have been a nice touch to go with it, but it was fine alone too. Very tasty and generous portion. Although I was quite hungry, I ended up taking half home. I ordered a glass of Four Vines chardonnay which tasted a bit strong and tart which I mentioned when my server asked how I liked my wine. Without my requesting it, she brought me another glass of wine from a fresh bottle which tasted much better. That was a big mark in her favor as a top-notch server! My husband wasn't in the mood for seafood, so he ordered a hamburger. He was happy to note that his burger tasted like high quality juicy beef rather than the run-of-the-mill beef that he is used to getting in many restaurants. He ordered a side salad and was pleasantly surprised at the size and quality of it also. His only complaint was that they did not offer any bleu cheese to go on the salad, nor did they have any bleu cheese dressing. Not a big deal, really, just a little odd. We enjoyed being able to sit at our window seat and watch the sea animals and boating activity while feasting on our yummy lunch. We plan to come back for sushi some evening soon as that menu looks very inviting. We are keeping our fingers crossed that this restaurant makes it here in Morro Bay. We need more of this quality here. We will recommend this restaurant to others.

• Visited March 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome!”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Terrific seafood and sushi. Highly recommend the caterpillar roll. Great view and nice atmosphere. They have a sushi bar you can sit at and watch the chefs prepare and have a full bar with sake. Great Experience.

Visited March 2013