“A real find... best burgers on the Coast!”
Review of Wee Shack

Wee Shack
Ranked #29 of 100 Restaurants in Morro Bay
Cuisines: American
Description: Great local burger place. Breakfast also and free wifi.
Description: Great local burger place. Breakfast also and free wifi.
Central Coastla California
“A real find... best burgers on the Coast!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

OK, I had to go here a couple of times to make sure it really was that good. And I'm happy to say it is! Across the parking lot from Taco Smell, you'll find a local family owned business selling fresh homemade burgers served on a brioche bun. You order at the counter, they have a great selection of burgers, try the sliders. They also have these skinny fresh cut crispy fries that are amazing... milkshakes although not creative are yummy. Yes, they even sell beer! Prices are very reasonable...I'm telling you, I love a burger as much as the next guy but I can't stand the nasty burgers that fast food joints crank out. This is the answer... an awesome fresh burger and fries.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank joeysurfer

“Perfect burger joint!”
Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

My sons and I are here for spring break. Been coming here for years, can't believe we've never eaten here before! We had the wee-man burger, the shroom burger, the John Wayne burger, and the beach bum burger, plus 2 mint & chip milk shakes.The food was perfect and you could really taste the freshness of it all, especially the locally grown avocados! The shakes were good, but not amazing. The atmosphere was perfect as was the staff. Highly recommend this place!

Visalia, California
“Killer Burgers”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

If there is a better burger in the area I haven't had it. Wee is at the counter and will explain any of his specialty burgers. I've had both the Shroom Burger and the John Wayne a both were killer. If you are looking for a view this isn't the place. It is dog friendly and the service is great.

• Visited March 2013
Fresno
“Pleasant Surprise”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

OK...it doesn't have a view. But boy did they make a great burger. Two of us got the special which was a large burger with mushrooms, cheese, peppers, etcetera and it was excellent at a good price. Fries were good as well, although a little greasy. Overall this will be another spot where I stop when I just want some good food and I am not interested in an ocean view.

• Visited February 2013
Thank erie.mon
Los Osos, California
“Best Burger in Morro Bay”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

This is a nice place off the tourist map. I really like the Wee Burger I believe its called, has grilled onions, cheese and Jalepeno Bacon!! The bacon has a great flavor along with the beef, pattys are handmade. The buns are also very good. The fries are like In-n-Out's. It is located right across from Taco Bell off Hwy 1. As a local it is nice alternative to all the places on the Embarcadero.

• Visited November 2012