“Would not recommend!”

Cuisines: Asian
Description: open April '12 - new
Description: open April '12 - new
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Rude service! Was approached, actually verbally attacked from employee who might have been the owner as I parked in the parking lot. Was going to eat lunch there after running an errand across the street, and since I wasn't going in right away, she told me I needed to move may car and "never come back". I tried to explaining that I was planning on returning for lunch after my errand, but she would not listen. For that reason, I would not recommend! A few of my customers have had similar experiences with rudeness and an unprofessional attitude as well as average cuisine and a menu with limited selections.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Stopped by for lunch...wanted to make a change on the lunch special..very very rigid..wouldnt change...so I ordered a Salmon roll and asked for it Spicy..came without spice or a spicy sauce...after the conversation about the lunch special I was afraid to ask for anything else...I also ordered a Chicken Satay for $2, it came on a plate already sauced.ok..nothing special. My roll was not anything special either...I can get as good a salmon roll at Albertsons sushi...it was simple boring sushi...I might go back to try the Thai...seems everyone (all three customers) were ordering that.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

The New Asian Gourmet has been open for about three months and we just happened to stop by and try it out. What a pleasant little restaurant with great food. The owner grew up in Hong Kong and has been here about a year. It is a great family operated spot that serves Chinese, Japanese, and Thai cuisine.

I had the Kung Pao Pork (9.95) from the Chinese selections and my partner had the Chili Basil stir fry mushrooms, mixed veggies and tofu (9.95) from the Thai dishes and a single spring roll ($1).

She couldn't stop exclaiming how wonderful her meal was. Mine was also fine. We will definitely eat there again.