“Good food and service”

Mi Casa Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 100 Restaurants in Morro Bay
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
california
“Good food and service”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Love the avacado dip, the best ever. Stopped in for a relaxing few moments and was greeted by Corrina. She is the best, best server, great person and caring about the patrons. I will say the value is good also.

• Visited December 2013

Morro Bay, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“GREAT FOOD & GREAT WAITRESSES”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

My husband and I eat at Mi Casa 2 or 3 times a week and the
waitresses are the BEST. They are friendly and efficient and always
make our visit enjoyable. The food prices are inexpensive too, compared to any other place that serves Mexican food.
In fact we are heading there as soon as I finished this post.
We always order from the lunch menu which ends at 4pm.
We've tried several different things and everything is delicious.

• Visited November 2013
Arroyo Grande, California
“A good little restaurant, worth another visit.”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

The atmosphere is good, with background music, and a nice decor. The wait staff was efficient and polite, but not beyond to friendliness. The food was good, but not spectacular (My wife thought her burrito was humming good, my fish tacos were pretty good). The helping size was quite good. Chips and salsa were very good. The tea was good also. If we lived in MB, we would probably visit a lot, since there are not too many good places to eat in MB that we have been to. Parking is easy in the large parking lot on site. The helper could have waited until after closing to run the vacuum sweeper, as it was quite annoying while we finished our meal.

• Visited November 2013
Wolf Creek, Montana
“Surprisingly Delicious”
Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

Had lunch there today. Surprised they weren't very busy. I had Carnitas Tacos Combo. They were delicious. The temperature was way way too hot. Burn the roof if my mouth hot so I let them cool. Their beans and rice were not out of a can and tasty. The chips were delivered warm and their salsa was exceptional.
The restaurant was very clean and the waitress was polite and prompt. $10.95 and worth it. I'm going back.

Chichester, United Kingdom
“Loved it”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We have been to Morro Bay several times when on holiday and have eaten in this restaurant before. We love the fact it is a family run restaurant and find the staff are friendly and wecoming. I love the salsa and warm tortilla chips they serve while you are looking at the menu, but need to watch that you don't fill yourself up before your meal. The food is delicious and very reasonably priced and they sell wine by the glass or carafe as well. I had chicken chimichanga and asked if I could have just one and not two; when the bill came they had reduced the price of my meal to reflect that. We ate early and were glad to see that the restaurant was busy, even on a Thursday evening. We will come back to Mi Casa again when we are in Morro Bay.

• Visited October 2013