“Best place for stand up paddling”

Central Coast Stand Up Paddling
More attraction details
Owner description: Central Coast Stand Up Paddling offers SUP Rentals, Tours, Lessons, and Sales. We are located right on the water in Morro Bay, and have our own private dock access for easy and convenient launches just steps from our shop. Our boards make your first Stand Up Paddling experience easy and fun. Intro lessons are free with a rental for first time paddlers.....so come SUP with us in Morro Bay!
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Watch tide direction. Go to outer bay for unspoiled crescent beach, upper bay for sea life, dunes. Great flat water.
Hobie Mirage kayaks (foot pedal drive) also avail- fast, easy.

1  Thank Paul O
There are newer reviews for Central Coast Stand Up Paddling

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Our crew of landscapers works hard, and to celebrate them and their love of the outdoors we rented 8 boards for 4 hours one weekend. Matt brought boards to our crew, gave demos, and in general took care of us. The crew and their spouses loved paddling out to the sandspit, spotting sea lions, and watching the birds. Plus they all got incredible photos of themselves and the rock.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

If you have never paddled or are looking to rent a board, Central Coast Stand Up Paddling is the place to go. Rented two boards from Central Coast Stand Up Paddling today to explore Morro Bay. My girlfriend and I had an awesome time! The shop was clean, easy to find, and there was plenty of parking. The owner and instructor were very kind, knowledgeable, and helpful. The instructor was very patient and explained things well. During the two hours of paddling, my girlfriend and I saw sea lions, seals, otters, rays, and a variety of birds. By far the best way to explore Morro Bay!

2  Thank Mark G
Reviewed August 5, 2012

We are new to Stand Up Paddling. We rented boards here and after a few minutes of instruction we were off. It was so much fun and something I had always wanted to try. Not very expensive and I would recommend it to anyone!

3  Thank Utahreader
Reviewed August 2, 2012

My husband and I took a lesson from Forest in Morro Bay last week. We loved it! It was so much fun, I would recommend a CCSUP to anyone interested. Forest started us off at the dock with a few quick how to pointers and then we were off. He took us over to the sandy area and told us information about Morro Bay and we learned a few more things about paddling as we went along. We had a great time on the water! Forest rocks!

1  Thank Schizzonite