“Couldn't get the drink right x2”
Review of Top dog coffee bar

Top dog coffee bar
Ranked #1 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Morro Bay
Cuisines: International
Description: Fresh Micro-Roasted Coffee (we roast our own coffee daily), espresso drinks, loose leaf teas, homemade soups, sandwiches, bagels, pastries & more!
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

After having the best latte I could remember on the last visit, I couldn't wait to get another almond latte. I stopped at top dog in Morro bay twice on the recent trip to the central coast and ordered an almond latte. The first one was a caramel latte, very tasty and frothed nicely, but not what I ordered. I didn't mention it to the friendly people behind the counter because it was a tasty drink and a simple mistake. A few days later we stopped by again and ordered an almond latte, only to be handed a latte without any syrup. This time the barista noticed and said oh, was that supposed to be almond, he then added a buch if almond syrup and told me to stir it because they usually put the syrup in first. I did, but it still wasn't the same great drink I remembered. It seems like a simple drink to get right and at about $5 a drink I should get what I ordered. It pains me to give them a poor rating because my first experience with them was awesome and brought me back.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Great coffee and pastries, friendly service, classic coffeehouse atmosphere. What's not to love? Walking distance from most of the local motels.Perfect place to start your day.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

2 words....Go here. 2 more....Mexican Mocha. last 2 words: Enjoy it.....trust me, you will.

ps, 2 really last words.....free wifi~

Reviewed August 27, 2012

The food and drink were great and reasonably priced. The staff were all very friendly as well. Don't miss the back patio, not only are the plants beautiful but they smell amazing as well.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

Their coffee has a full and smooth aroma. Excellent service. You cannot ask for more. We love it ! Nice atmosphere.