“Hours are confusing.”

Description: Fine Mandarin Cuisine
San Luis Obispo, California
“Hours are confusing.”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

The food is good - but the restaurant is not always open when it's reported. We have dined in and taken food to go.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank b s

Cayucos
“A hidden gem”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We decided to try the China Dragon after reading the San Luis Tribune review and had a great dinner last night. We went with standard dishes like pot stickers and sweet and sour chicken, and all was good. In addition to the food we discovered that also serve beer and wine. Prices a little higher than area buffets, but reasonable when you see how much you get and how good it is.

• Visited April 2013
Cayucos, California
“I am puzzled!”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I am puzzled by the bad rap from a couple of people. I have eaten here many times and I would have to say the food is ALWAYS good and the selection is more than most would want. I also like the Lemon Chicken and most times start with Pot Stickers. Nice way to start a meal. The owners go out of their way to please the customers. Kevin the chef cooks up some delicious dishes and his wife Sophie does a great job of waiting tables and keeping the customers happy.
I highly recommend China Dragon for a delicious meal.
Cayucos Woody

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank franksfolly
Los Osos, California
“Average food and slow service”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

This was my 5th visit to this restaurant over the past several years. There are limited choices in Morro Bay for Chinese food and this establishment is actually the best of the bunch. The food here is what I would call average. Owner operated, the husband cooks and his wife takes your order and serves. I went with a group of 9 others on a week night. Several of the other tables were full so it made for extremely slow service. We waited a bit over an hour for our orders to be taken. During that hour we were provided with our beverages. We received one dish at a time. I was the last to be served. It took about 15 minutes from the time the first person was served until I received my dish. The food we received was very average. When the dining area is full it is very noisy.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank traveldog149
Cambria, California
“PLEASE don't eat here!!!”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I don't even know how to describe the food here. Gross,greasy,cold,frozen,fake out dated. Oh please go someplace else!! This place is ALWAaYS empty and should be a dead giveaway that there's a reason for that. Spend a little gas and Bo I to slo to Goshi's the best Japanese food on the central coast!!!

Visited January 2013