“One of our favorite dates”
Review of Thai Bounty

Thai Bounty
Ranked #31 of 100 Restaurants in Morro Bay
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Cayucos, California
“One of our favorite dates”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

My husband and I love this take out Thai restraunt. I get the tofu, Doug gets the calamari. We drive to Morro Rock and enjoy our meal while watching sea otters. The delicious food and the beauty of Morro Bay make this one of our favorite dates.

• Visited May 2012

• Finnish first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Thai”
Reviewed May 23, 2012

My husband and I always order Thai bounty when we want Thai food or take out. They make the best tofu and everything that I have ordered has been amazing. The pad thai and red curry are my favorites!

• Visited May 2012
“Fresh food and owners active”
Reviewed May 18, 2012

This is a great place for take-out, only a few seating for indoor or outdoor. Food is great, with local fish specials. The owners are very active and wife is the cooker. Highly recommend the spring rolls plus for us on dietary restrictions, she will put your stir fry or currie or whatever you order over a bed of cabbage rather than white rice. Right on the Embarcadero in Morro Bay.

Visited May 2012
Madison, Wisconsin
“Great food (to go)”
Reviewed May 12, 2012 via mobile

Not a place you will want to dine in. Being that they only have two tables. But some of the most amazing chicken pad Thai as well asgreen curry! Watch out though....medium is actually really spicey!! We will be going back!

Mount Vernon, Washington
“Nice Place”
Reviewed March 1, 2012

We went for a late lunch and sat outside because the weather was beautiful. I liked the curried chicken kabobs and my wife loved the fish and chips. My only slight criticism was the fairly long wait for the food and my chicken was a little tough. The portions were large and the people were friendly. I would go back again or recommend Lola's to a friend.

• Visited February 2012