“Decent priced”

Thai Bounty
Ranked #26 of 98 Restaurants in Morro Bay
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
North Fort Myers, Florida
“Decent priced”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2011

No where to sit. 2 small tables & a bar for seating. Max capacity 10.

Visited December 2011

• Finnish first
Morro Bay, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wow, wow, wow!! Must try.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2011

We live in Morro Bay and finally went to try Miss Lola's Southside Grill. We have been enjoying Frankie & Lola's (same owners) for quite some time, so imagined that this place would be just as good. We were right. We had the meatloaf, mashed potatoes and mac n' cheese. All were equally excellent in their own way. The meatloaf was very flavorful and the veggies accompanying the dish were fresh, and the perfect complement. Since we moved to Morro Bay, we've found many of the restaurants to be a small variation of the same theme - dockside seafood joints with good views but run-of-the-mill menus. Miss Lola's was a breath of fresh air with a creative menu, vast variety, and many from-scratch touches that make it well above all the rest.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank Katie P
bakersfield CA, USA
“Well Boo.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2011

After reading a write up in Sunset Magazine and some of the Tripadvisor reviews, maybe my expectations were too high, but I hate to say, I was disappointed. We arrived an hour before closing, yet felt we were inconveniencing the staff by arriving so late. Many of the items on the menu were sold out. I ordered the oyster po' boy and felt there was more of a breading on the oysters played a more predominant role than the oysters themselves. Not that the breading was that great, it's just that the oysters were not flavorful. My husband chose the fish and chips, and like the sandwich I ate, it was simply unremarkable. It's not that it was horrible, it just wasn't something I'll go back to a second time.

• Visited October 2011
Cambria
“Some of the Best Casual Dishes on the Central Coast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2011

Basic indoor & patio decor, but a scrumptious, creative, diverse, and affordable menu. Order at the counter and wait (not long) to receive your dish. Everything cooked to order. Affordable and good wine and beerI live in the area and will go back often for lunch. The staff is warm, caring, and engaging. But I prefer a more elegant decor for dinner. But that's just me. Miss Lola's has a very affordable children's menu.

• Visited September 2011
Central Coast, CA
“Mac and Cheese - Better than Mom's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2011

Miss Lola's is the companion restaurant to Frankie & Lola's Front Street Cafe at the other end of the Embarcadero. This one serves dinner as well as breakfast and lunch. We went there on a Sunday night after a movie in Morro Bay and were concerned to see that the place was almost empty. This is a no-frills kind of place. You order at the counter and they bring the food to your table. But, wow, what terrific downhome food! I couldn't begin to finish the huge bowl of intensely cheesey macaroni and cheese. And my Caesar salad was better than most offerings from white tablecloth dining establishments. My partner had a tri tip sandwich, prepared from their own giant barbeque out front. I'm happy to say they do NOT offer the usual flabby fish and chips that other Morro Bay restaurants seem to specialize in. As an almost local (Los Osos) I say skip the greasy breaded fish and try Miss Lola's.

• Visited September 2011